ModAndroidAPK is an online site primarily for apps, games, gadgets and more. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, images or logos appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners. ModAndroidAPK is always complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to alleged notices compliant with the DMCA and other applicable statutes. You need to read this document carefully before using the site and must follow to the conditions below. ModAndroidAPK can modify these agreements at any time.
Copyright, license and comments
All content of this site is protected by international copyright law. The owners of these copyrights are us or third party licensors. You will not be able to modify, but you will still be able to download or print different parts of the site. If you want to use any of the information, you must have permission from the administrator. It is forbidden to use our content or any of the trademarks available on the site for commercial purposes.
The notification of the violations
To submit a notice of violation materials on ModAndroidAPK, please provide the following documentation:
- The determination of the copyrighted work is presumed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at an online site are covered by a single notice, the representative list of those works at that website.
- The physical signature of the developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly infringing exclusive owner. It is necessary for third-party agencies to provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letters”, which the agency can handle all their copyrights.
- Providing URL in email content is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Declare that the complaining party has the strong belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- Declare that the information in the notice is correct and under penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Information should be good enough to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number or an email address.