- Developer: Kingroot studio
- Version: 5.3.8
- Category: Tools
- Size: 11 mb
- Update: January 16, 2020 at 04:00
- Get it from: Play Store
The Android OS is the most popular operating system in the world, which is used by many people because of the interesting features. In addition to using the original Android operating system provided and customized by many developers in different countries, many people also choose for themselves the Android root. The rooted one can bring risks to the device but it also brings a lot of interesting things to attract users to root your device.
Kingroot is such a special software for Android devices. It is very powerful for helping you root your Android devices effectively. It will be very simple and easy to use. In this article, I will show you the key features, benefits and the ways to use Kingroot software on your Android phone. Besides, I would like to give you a direct link to download Kingroot Apk for Android phones.
What is root?
You may have heard from the root or Android root, but not everyone understands that conception. Root is the infiltration process to get access, use, change commands, files, folders … in the system of the Android operating system. Manufacturers will often block access at these scripts to prevent users from causing errors or controlling your device. That will serve the different jobs of the manufacturer such as warranty, hardware and software upgrades … Because of that, the root process will be necessary for users with the purpose of discovery or use your phone with higher demand.
The root of Android is allowed by many countries but not for illegal purposes. In large Android user communities, it is even stated in the law. But it is illegal to root the device in the United States, in which you can only root the devices in the allowed list. However, it is normal to root the devices for personal use.
If you want to know the advantages and disadvantages before using Kingroot Apk to root your device, please read them below.
Advantages and disadvantages of rooting Android phones
- After rooting the phone, you can delete some software from the system. Such software is often added and customized from the original Android to enhance the user experience. Sometimes, it is unnecessary that causes full of memory and slows down your device.
- Some software need to have root access to unlock functions and use them. Those functions will be very interesting. For this blog, we often share to you the applications that can hack/mod games, Back up data like Titanium Backup Pro, Game Killer, Ceehack … Most of such applications will need the device rooted.
- You can interfere more in the hardware of the device. You can overclock or minimum the processor state and discover many customized ROMs with more interesting features.
Some disadvantages of rooting the machine that you should consult before using Kingroot Apk to root your device.
- Some applications will not work on a rooted device. Most of these applications often involve finance and banking.
- Lost the ability to automatically update the software from your phone. Usually, you update everything via OTA. However, if your device is rooted, the update is almost none. This means that you will lose device warranty if it is still in warranty period.
- Security issues will be slightly reduced. In fact, whether your device is compromised is due to your usage. You need to learn how to avoid traps on the internet because bad guys want to access and steal your device information. If you get caught in those traps, your phone is still stolen, even without rooting.
Key features of Kingroot
- Kingroot is the most popular software to root Android devices with the largest number of downloads. It is very reliable which does not include malware for your device.
- Kingroot Apk is completely free to download with very good capacity for Android devices.
- Supporting the highest number of devices compared to all similar tools. Currently, Kingroot Apk supports a total of 104136 device models.
- Kingroot Apk is updated regularly to support new models and add more features than the previous versions.
- The high success rate of Kingroot Apk is one of the best features of this application. Tens of millions of people tried to root their device with Kingroot Apk. It was amazing that its success rate reached 98.2%.
Download and install Kingroot Apk on Android phones
Kingroot Apk is designed with the quite good size. Therefore, downloading and installing Kingroot Apk for Android devices is very quick and convenient. If you don’t understand how to download and install Kingroot Apk, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download Kingroot Apk at the link at the end of this article.
Step 2: Kingroot Apk file will not automatically install like other applications on the Google Play store. You need to accept the installation of applications from unknown sources by going to phone settings> Security> Turn on unspecified power.
Step 3: You back to the download folder, click on the Kingroot Apk file and click on the installation. This process will take a few minutes.
Step 4: After the installation process is complete, you can start using Kingroot right away.
How to root Android phone with Kingroot
Kingroot is designed in a simple and easy way for everyone. You can easily root your phone without any help. Let’s start with the steps to root your Android phone as below:
- Before rooting, you might consider backing up your data with Titanium Backup Pro application.
- Your phone must be running Android 4.0 or higher.
- The phone needs an internet connection and requires at least 50% of the battery capacity.
Step 1: Opening the Kingroot application. The application will quickly check your device.
Step 2: Looking at the application’s interface, you will quickly see the word “GET NOW” next to the Android icon. You quickly click on it to start the process.
Step 3: Waiting for it about 3 to 5 minutes for the rooting process to complete. (During rooting process, if the application reboot, please wait for the machine to open again. Then, reopen the Kingroot application to continue the process.)
Step 4: You can go to Google Play and download Root Checker application to check if your device has been rooted or not.
How to unroot your android device
After root, you will still use Kingroot so you should not uninstall it. If you don’t want to root your device, please follow these steps to unroot.
Step 1: Open the Kingroot application.
Step 2: Open the menu at the top right of the application screen and select General Setting.
Step 3: Select the last item that is Uninstall Kingroot. You will receive a notification and click “Continue”. Select “OK” and wait
Kingroot is the best and most popular application provided for free on the Android platform. Actually, some people still worry about rooting their Android device that is difficult and complicated. Kingroot will be completely simple. With just one click, everything will be completed. Kingroot will bring people to their root device. You can share your experiences or issues in the comments below so that the community can work together to resolve the questions. If you see Kingroot is good, you can share this article or evaluate it. Thank you very much!
- Select the version
- Kingroot APK v5.3.8