- Developer: Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Version: 1.0.12
- Category: Action
- Size: 1.33 gb
- Update: May 1, 2020 at 16:44
- Get it from: Play Store
Call of Duty: Mobile is the latest version of Call of Duty game on the mobile platform. This brand is so familiar to many players who love the first-person shooter. At the moment, Call of Duty: Mobile has brought new interests to the mobile shooter action game genre with unique modern gameplay and high-quality graphics that are designed with the latest technology. Besides, the game also provides a lot of attractive features.
Call of Duty: Mobile will still be released by Activision Publishing, Inc. The mobile version has been revealed since late 2018. Recently, the new game officially appeared on the Google Play store. However, it is still in the registration stage in some countries. Many users are still anxious to experience this game before it launches. In this article, we will share interesting information about Call of Duty: Mobile as well as provide you with the link to download it quickly and safely. Let’s check it out right now!
About Call of Duty
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter game developed by Infinity Ward and released by Activision. It was released on PC at the end of 2003. This game has a military emulator of World War II, in which players will participate in various battlefields in many countries such as England, American, Soviet Union… Unlike many other first-person games, Call of Duty has the appearance of AI teammates, which will assist players in completing missions and combat. So far, there have been many different versions of this game. Call of Duty will still be a name sought by many gamers around the world after many great successes. Call of Duty: Mobile is bringing a good effect around the world. Hopefully, it will be a successful game for years to come and continue to affirm the brand of this legendary game.
The gameplay of Call of Duty: Mobile
Call of Duty: Mobile will continue providing gamers with unique features like on the PC such as game mode, weapons, maps, characters… Besides, it will bring many interesting game modes for the players to show off their skills. In the game, the battles will take place with a familiar first-person perspective. There are many interesting modes also appearing such as Deathmatch, Search and Destroy or Free-For-All. In addition, Activision and Tencent also add the Battle Royale mode into the game, which is the hottest today.
After a trial period in China, Call of Duty: Mobile has received a lot of feedback about the gameplay. Many people expect that the developer will add more new modes. Typical is the mode called Hardpoint. In this mode, the two teams still through occupying locations to gain extra points, but these locations will all turn into Hardpoint. After a certain period of time, the game will refresh once. Players must constantly move and fight with the enemy. In the beginning, the two teams will be at the ends of the map. After being defeated, the gamers will be revived in the closest location to his teammate. The occupied locations will constantly create more points for that team. In the specified time, the team that reaches the higher score will win.
In addition, the control is quite familiar. On the left, the control key helps the player to move the character. On the right, they will be the shot key and other feature keys such as bombing, jumping, sitting… We can say that the control of Call of Duty: Mobile has been done perfectly to ensure the best gaming experience for the players. Call of Duty: Mobile will have a lot of modes. So, if you want to be a winner, you need to train your skills and tactics in every mode and get you good lessons.
Call of Duty: Mobile will be different from Call of Duty Black Ops 4 or other Battle Royale games available on the market. This game will have all 6 separate character classes including:
- Defender: This character class has a good ability to create defensive shields and have good resistance with many types of damage except bullets with the direct shooting.
- Mechanic: Ability to summon an EMP Drone to create electrical shock to disturb the enemy. This character also has the ability to get better vision on vehicles, enemy traps and other equipment.
- Scout: This character can use Sensor Dart to uncover enemy’s position on the map from the ability of Tracker to see enemies’ footprints.
- Medic: can place a Medical Station that heals itself and nearby allies. The Master Healer ability allows Medic to heal faster and reduce time of reviving.
- Clown: This character class can detonate the Toy Bomb and summon corpses, which will only attack nearby enemies. In addition, Clown has Ant-Zombie ability to reduce hostile distance of zombies.
- Ninja: This secret characters has a hook that helps them jump and sling on buildings or breakthrough terrain at high speed. Besides, they have the Dead Silence skill which will make them move in silence.
A lot of players and members of the game development team have been working with Call of Duty brand for a long time. Of course, they will have special feelings for the familiar maps, so they want to bring these maps back to Call of Duty: Mobile and try to recreate the original version’s details. Through some information, it is possible that two maps Nuketown and Crash will be able to return to the players. In addition, the manufacturer has completed many maps for PvP and PvE modes such as Tunisia, Gun Guide, Swamp… Also, Tencent promises that there will be many interesting versions in the future.
The great graphics
The first thing to say about Call of Duty: Mobile is reality in every detail. This game and PUBG are both developed on Tencent’s technology platform, which make players feel excited. PUBG’s authenticity made it banned from playing in many countries. So I’m also very afraid of Call of Duty: Mobile will have a similar situation. However, I believe Tencent had a way to solve this problem before deciding to launch this game. Call of Duty: Mobile also shows its quality through effects. You can experience gunfights with chaotic bullets, firing effects and many other light effects.
The game you may like: Garena Free Fire Mod Apk on Android.
How to download and install Call of Duty: Mobile APK + OBB for Android?
Call of Duty: Mobile is free to download. However, many users will not be able to download games from Google Play because of many reasons such as games not available in certain countries or encounter errors from Google Play. I want to share this game with direct download link. You can scroll down to the bottom of the article to be able to download this game. After finish downloading, you can refer to the steps below to install it on your Android phone:
- Download 2 APK files and OBB data of the game.
- Allow installation from unknown sources by going to phone settings – Security – Turn on “Unknown Sources”
- Move OBB file to “Phone/Android/obb” or “SDCard/Android/obb” (Depending on whether you intend to install the game on phone memory or memory card).
- After unzipping the OBB file (.zip), you will get a directory, in which there will be a subfolder named “com.activision.callofduty.shooter”. Please move the entire subdirectory to the path in step 3.
- Find the APK file and click on it to start installing.
- Waiting for the installation process to complete and enjoy the game.
Note: Currently, the game is testing in India. If you cannot start the game, you can use the VPN to change to an address in India. After that, you can start the game again.
Call of Duty: Mobile is a super product on mobile phones that anyone should not ignore. It offers intense matches, top-notch graphics and many other exciting features. Please click on the link below to start downloading this game. If you have any question about the game, please leave a comment below. Do not forget to visit our website regularly for more interesting games and apps! Thanks and have a fun game!